8 Things You NEED To Do On Your Wedding Day!
- Pretend your photographer is not there! This will create beautiful, natural images – and you will have more fun during the shoot!
- Chin out, not up! This sounds crazy, and honestly feels crazy too! But if you are worried about a double chin, oush your chin towards the camera to elongate your neck.
- Move your arms off your body. So there are a bunch of technical reasons why this makes you and your images look better – but one of the big reasons is that it helps make your arms appear slimmer.
- Lean forward when you laugh – This one has another whole bunch of technical reasons why it works, but the ones you will be interested in: It helps prevent a double chin.
- Put together a family photo list. Ok so this should be done before your big day – but remember to send it to your photographer or have it on you on the day! I could write an entire blog about the ways this saves time on your day!
- Get along with your photographer. This one you should have also worked out before the big day (Here is a blog about it) but it can really impact your wedding and wedding pics so much!
- Wear no straps! I always tell my couples this tip, and they always forget – so make a note of it! You really don’t want bra strap imprints on your shoulders during your ceremony!
- Print your pics!!! So of course I would advise you do this through your photographer so they are an excellent quality – but even if that is too costly for you – make sure you print your favourite pictures and place the somewhere where you will look at them often.
Save this link and make sure you read this a few days before your wedding day so that everything is forefront in your mind!
Need more wedding tips and advice on how to get the best wedding photos? Contact me to book an appointment.